Sunday, August 9, 2009

Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling


Wait, did i read the title right? Yes, you did. After watching Harry Potter 6 i thought to myself "i should read the last two Harry Potters again".Why did i think this? I'm not even sure myself, maybe is was the luring of the 1214 pages of J.K.Rowling rambling or possibly because i wanted to know the spell that made the washing up do itself, i'm not sure. I can say this after reading the 1214 pages of the last two books i am still left with one question, why does Hermione like Ron? Seriously Hermione, he doesn't even have a scar on his head! The final decision is that it's a good series but unless you have a lot of time on your hands then i wouldn't suggest reading all the books again.

P.S: The Harry Potter books don't tell you the spell to do the washing up by itself, i know were all annoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why we have dishwashers! By the way, I think that Hermione may like a boy with freckles. So, having re-read these enormous books, are you going to consider Moby Dick? War and peace maybe?
I'm enjoying the reviews, keep up the good work.